5 Ways To Extend The Life Of Your Sports Shoes
For sports freaks, shoes are the best companion. The sports shoes keep them comfortable in all kinds of running, walking, jogging, hiking, and trekking activities. Obviously, because people who enjoy sports wear them more frequently, the shoe's durability may suffer. Here in this article, we will discuss how a sportsperson can increase the shelf life of their shoes without compromising on their daily activity goals. You can buy one of the best running shoes from JQR Sports, located in Haryana, India.
5 ways to increase the life of your running shoes:
The life of running shoes can be extended in various ways. They need to be cleaned properly and used properly to last longer. Here are 5 ways that will help you extend the life of your favourite pair of shoes.
- Defined purpose: The shoes should be used only for the activity for which they have been designed. A running shoe, for example, should not be used for walking and vice versa. If we wear them for daily activities such as going to the supermarket or playing in the park with our children, the wear and tear on the shoes will obviously increase, and thus their life will be reduced.
- Keeping them dry: If by any chance your shoes get wet, you should ensure that they are dried thoroughly before being used again. The insoles should be removed for proper drying. Along with this, a newspaper or fry cloth should be inserted in the shoes to make the inner parts dry. This will evaporate any kind of door from the shoes and make them more comfortable for you when you wear them again.
- Age of the shoes: as the shoes age, they are subjected to wear and tear. This may result in the shoes losing their properties, and they may not be as supportive to your spine as they were when you bought them. Therefore, you must keep track of when the shoes were bought and how much they have been used over a period of time. Generally speaking, a pair of sports shoes can last somewhere between 200 and 400 miles of distance, but then this figure varies depending upon the way it is being used and the extent of care that is being given to it.
- Alternating shoes: You must alternate 2-3 pairs of shoes. This will give your shoes time to dry and get rid of the odour that may arise due to sweat on your feet.
- Not washing the shoes in the washing machine or using a dryer to dry them—putting the shoes in the washing machine or in the dryer will put pressure on them. So if you have gone out in the rain and got them dirty in the puddles, then simply remove the dirt using a brush and air dry them. Remove the insoles and use a small towel or a newspaper to dry them out from inside. If you put it in the dryer, then the glue will break, and the shoes can break down faster.
Where to find the most durable shoes
So now the question that might be coming to your mind must be, "Where will you find the most durable shoes that can be used for running, walking, or any kind of sport?" The answer to this question is the JQR Sports website. We have a range of shoes on our website that can suit the needs of all ages and genders. The colours, designs, and builds that we offer are unmatched, and we stand apart from our competitors.
Here are some steps to follow when ordering sports shoes online from our website:
- Determine the type of sports shoes you need
- Measure your foot
- Research models
- Place your order
- Track your order
- Try on the shoes
By following these steps, you can order sports shoes online with confidence and increase the likelihood of getting the right fit and style for your needs.
Therefore, just browse through our online store and get your pair of shoes delivered to your home. Believe in us because we provide high-quality designs at a low cost.