5 Ways To Extend The Life Of Your Sports Shoes
For sports freaks, shoes are the best companion. The sports shoes keep them comfortable in all kinds of running, walking, jogging, hiking, and trekking activities. Obviously, because people who enjoy sports wear them more frequently, the shoe's durability may suffer. Here in this article, we will discuss how a sportsperson can increase the shelf life of their shoes without compromising on their daily activity goals.
5 ways to increase the life of your running shoes:
The life of running shoes can be extended in various ways. They are supposed to be keep clean and tidy to increase their life span. Here we are listing out 5 ways this can be done for you:
- Defined purpose: Since all shoes have different purpose for which they are build, you must use your shoes for the activity it has been designed for. Using it for any other activity might result in giving more pressure on areas where it has been designed to bear less pressure. This helps you decrease the wear and tear on your shoes.
- Keeping them dry: Keeping your shoes dry will automatically give less chances for bacteria and moulds to develop. After every use, you must dry your shoes outside in sun or in balcony. The insoles should be removed for proper drying. Along with this, a newspaper or fry cloth should be inserted in the shoes to make the inner parts dry. This will evaporate any kind of door from the shoes and make them more comfortable for you when you wear them again.
- Age of the shoes: As the shoes age, they lose their properties and start showing signs of ageing. The aged shoes will not support your bones and spines. Thus, keeping a track of when the shoes were bought and how long and frequently, they have been used will help you in deciding whether you should replace your shoes or not.
- Alternating shoes: You must alternate 2-3 pairs of shoes. This will help you shoes to breathe and restore to their original shape and size.
- Shoes should not be washed in a washing machine or dried in a dryer- This process puts immense pressure on your shoes, and they may get wear and tear while you do so. Remove the insoles and use a small towel or a newspaper to dry them out from inside. If you put it in the dryer, then the glue will break, and the shoes can break down faster.
Where to find the most durable shoes
You can find the most durable walking shoes on JQR Sports website. We have shoes for running, walking and any kind of sports. The variety that we offer in our brand is unparalleled and you can easily find a sports shoe that can suit people of all ages and genders. The shoes not only give you functionality but will also match your style.
Here are some steps to follow when ordering sports shoes online from our website:
- Determine the type of sports shoes you need
- Measure your foot
- Research models
- Place your order
- Track your order
- Try on the shoes
The guide ensures that you end up buying the correct shoes for yourself and your family. Any issues or customer complaint is dealt with priority by our customer service agents.