The Health Benefits of Walking Every Day
Walking is the low-impact activity that suits one and all. It has numerous health benefits s per the doctors. Added on to it, walking can be done at any time in a day. It is the best way to stay active whether you are a housewife or hold a white-collar job. The latest survey says that you must get up for 10 minutes every hour from your bench to stay active and healthy. In this article we will be highlighting the key benefits of walking. Also, when you really want to start with your walking journey, you must buy a pair of walking shoes from JQR sports. They will be you best friend in your walking journey.
Why is walking the best form of exercise?
There are numerous reasons why doctors recommend walking to people today. It can be done conveniently by anyone and everyone. Even for a person who is 70-year-old, slow walking is highly recommended. Some of the several health benefits of walking have been discussed below.
- Convenience: This is the best benefit of walking. Walking is convenient as it can be done anytime and without any use of much equipment’s.
- Low impact: Since walking puts least pressure on your bones and joints it is a low impact exercise.
- Improved cardiovascular health: walking improves your overall cardiovascular health as it helps in maintaining blood pressure and reduces stress.
- Weight management: taking 10000 steps daily adds on to burning calories and hence helps in losing weight.
- Boosted mood and mental health: walking reduces overall stress. Thus, it boosts mood and mental health for you.
Overall, walking is a safe, accessible, and effective form of exercise that provides numerous physical and mental health benefits.
How do you plan your walking routine?
When you are ready to begin your workout regimen, you must create a daily routine for it. This helps you stick to it and maintain regularity. If you keep your focus on the following things, your walking journey becomes an easy one:
- Walking shoes- You must choose shoes with proper arch support and cushioning. The shoes are your support as they keep your life pain free and make you comfortable.
- Outfit: Your outfit should be supportive for your body as per the climate. In hot weather, go for sweat absorbing fabrics.
- Warming up: Warming up i.e., walking slowly in the initial 10 minutes helps you in making your journey easy. You can speed up after 10 minutes once your muscles become active.
- Cooling down: once the brisk walk is over, you must cool down your body by walking slowly for 5–10 minutes.
- Stretch: Once you cool down, you must gently stretch the muscles. This aids in the removal of overall stiffness from the body.
You must invest some time in setting up your daily walking routine. Also, you must aim to walk at least 150 minutes a week to keep yourself healthy and reduce your stress levels. Starting a walking routine requires initiative. However, sticking to it requires commitment. This commitment comes only when the walking journey is comfortable. For that, you must invest your money in buying a good pair of walking shoes.
Where can I buy walking shoes for men online?
The answer to the above question is JQR Sports. You can visit the website and order your favourite pair of walking shoes online. We are the leading sports shoe manufacturers in Northern India, and we cater to all kinds of sports shoes for all ages and genders. So, think no more and grab your favourite pair of shoes from our website today.